Junior School Music Coordinator - Closes 9 November
We invite applications from creative, enthusiastic and experienced Junior School Music Teachers with energy and vision, for this full-time ongoing position to commence Term 1 2018.
All applicants must be prepared to participate in the co-curricular and outdoor education programs of the College.
- an experienced Music educator, able to cater for a range of abilities
- able to encourage student involvement in the Music program
- a person with strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- a proactive person with initiative and drive
- an innovative thinker with the energy to achieve objectives
- a person who works collaboratively with others
- committed to working flexible hours as demanded by the role
- able to demonstrate excellent written and oral skills
- committed to the integrity and Christian ethos of the College
- strong piano playing and accompanying skills would be an advantage
Download the complete job description here: Junior School Music Coordinator
How To Apply
Download and complete the application form Application for Employment, and attach your covering letter and CV, including references (optional), copies of university transcripts and the names and telephone numbers of three confidential referees, and email to email@example.com or post by 9 November 2017.