Database Administrator - Closes Wednesday 30 August 2017
Presbyterian Ladies’ College is seeking to appoint an experienced Database Administrator (DBA) to manage and develop all school databases and in particular the school’s Synergetic and SchoolBox systems.
Additional duties will include Windows Server Systems Administration (SysAdmin) and Application Development of software solutions to improve system integration and enhance the school’s current ICT capabilities.
- at least two years’ recent experience as a DBA managing SQL server, Synergetic and preferably SchoolBox in a complex school environment.
- created complex Crystal and SSRS reports for managing school functions
- had management of at least the following Synergetic functions: academic student reports, parent teacher Interviews and attendances / absences.
- proficiency in at least one major programming language and be able to present software solutions that you have recently developed for schools to improve organisational processes
- at least two years’ experience managing a large Windows network
- a valid Working with Children Check (WWC) for Employees
Download the complete job description here: Database Administrator
How To Apply
Download and complete the application form Application for Employment, and attach your covering letter and CV, including references (optional), copies of university transcripts and the names and telephone numbers of three confidential referees, and email to email@example.com or post by 30 August 2017.