A Boarding House Supervisor will be responsible to the Principal through the Heads of Boarding.
A Boarding House Supervisor will be expected to work according to a 7-day roster rotation during each term including three sleepovers per week. She is expected at all times to act in a professional manner, keeping all things confidential. She will instruct and direct casual staff in tasks needing doing.
A Boarding House Supervisor will be encouraged to develop a happy and positive relationship with the girls, to provide pastoral care and look after their general welfare, to direct, assist and support the girls in their studies, will work to build and encourage a strong community with the Boarding House and provide basic day-to-day care for the girls in the Boarding House.
- be interested and involved in student learning;
- be able to demonstrate an understanding of the needs of teenage girls;
- have a keen interest in being involved in the development of young women;
- have a strong and warm character;
- be a confident and engaging communicator;
- seek to be a positive role model for the girls;
- have a current Level Two First Aid qualification;
- have a current Working With Children Check for Employees;
- preferably have a Driving Licence.
How To Apply
Download and complete the application form Application for Employment, and attach your covering letter and CV, including references (optional), copies of university transcripts and the names and telephone numbers of three confidential referees, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post by 16 February.