Presbyterian Ladies’ College is seeking to appoint an Attendance Administrator as a member of the administrative team within the Senior School.
The appointee will be primarily responsible for the electronic record keeping relating to the attendance of Senior School students. Most of the functions will be completed through using Synergetic – the primary database operating with the College. Familiarity with Synergetic and Schoolbox would be advantageous.
- high accuracy and attention to detail in data entry and manipulation
- the capacity to think quickly and laterally about potential reasons for absence from class
- a problem-solving orientation
- determination to set and meet personal targets
- the capacity to quickly be able to work within a complex database environment
- courtesy, patience and tact when communicating, including in telephone communication
- insight regarding matters to bring to the attention of pastoral care staff
- the capacity to maintain a current Working With Children Check for Employees
- personal commitment to maintaining appropriate privacy and confidentiality whilst working within a team environment
How To Apply
Download and complete the application form Application for Employment, and attach your covering letter and CV, including references (optional), copies of university transcripts and the names and telephone numbers of three confidential referees, and email to email@example.com by 20 February.