Registrars’ Administrative Assistant - Closes Tuesday 18 April
Presbyterian Ladies’ College is seeking to appoint a suitable person to assist our Registrars’ Department with student enrolments as well as scholarships, school tours and orientation programs.
The Registrars’ Department is the critical first point of contact for prospective parents and has as its main objective full student enrolments. It also has particular responsibility for the arrangements for international students and for scholarships. Staff members assist in the promotion and marketing of the College with particular emphasis on providing quality care and service for prospective parents and students.
- have outstanding communication skills, including a professional phone manner
- be attentive to detail, a team player and have a positive attitude
- have excellent organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task
- be able to work on own initiative and within set timeframes
- have comprehensive experience of using Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- experience with Synergetic would be an advantage
- have a Working with Children Check (WWC) for Employees
- possess a flexible, helpful, friendly and outgoing personality
Download the complete job description here: Registrars’ Administrative Assistant
How To Apply
Download and complete the application form Application for Employment, and attach your covering letter and CV, including references (optional), copies of university transcripts and the names and telephone numbers of three confidential referees, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post by 18 April 2017.