Junior School Psychologist/Counsellor - Closes 21 February 2018
Presbyterian Ladies’ College is seeking to appoint a Psychologist / Counsellor to work in our Junior School and Early Learning Centre and join our College Counselling Department.
- have the expertise and experience with children in the early childhood and primary context to fulfil the responsibilities of the position
- possess effective and positive relationship building skills with both students, families and other adults
- hold current and full registration as a Psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia with a background in Educational and Developmental or Clinical Psychology
- have outstanding written and oral communication skills
- have good public speaking skills
- demonstrate strong organisational skills including time and resource management
Download the complete job description here: Junior School Psychologist / Counsellor
How To Apply
Download and complete the application form Application for Employment, and attach your covering letter and CV, including references (optional), copies of university transcripts and the names and telephone numbers of three confidential referees, and email to email@example.com by 21 February.