Junior Primary Music Teacher - Closes Wednesday 24 May 2017
The successful applicant will be a dynamic music educator and an outstanding classroom teacher who is committed to our school’s mission of educating the whole person for the whole of life. Their practice will be informed by a knowledge of the Kodaly method, contemporary educational research, teaching for understanding and the use of relevant technologies. We seek a reflective practitioner who is committed to their own learning and the learning of others.
• the capacity to deliver a high quality Kodaly method class music program
• the ability to encourage student learning and achievement in music
• the capacity to organise appropriate music performance opportunities
• the ability to develop productive relationships with students, staff and parents
• high quality organisational, administrative and presentation skills
Download the complete job description here: Junior Primary Music Teacher
How To Apply
Download and complete the application form Application for Employment, and attach your covering letter and CV, including references (optional), copies of university transcripts and the names and telephone numbers of three confidential referees, and email to email@example.com or post by 24 May 2017.