Head of Japanese - Closes Wednesday 30 August 2017
We invite applications from creative, enthusiastic and experienced Teachers of Japanese with energy and vision, who can lead the Japanese Department and commence in Term 1, 2018.
The Head of Japanese oversees the curriculum for Years 7 to 12 Japanese, including VCE and IB Japanese.
The LOTE department is a large department at PLC and includes six languages. There is a Head of Subject for each language.
- be a native or near-native speaker of Japanese
- be experienced in teaching Japanese from Years 7 to 12 VCE, with experience in teaching IB Japanese an advantage
- create a learning environment that fosters trust and respect, encouraging each girl to engage in the learning process and cater for a range of abilities and learning styles
- ensure personal and professional development is ongoing and keep abreast of curriculum initiatives in Japanese secondary education
- have current VIT Registration
How To Apply
Download and complete the application form Application for Employment, and attach your covering letter and CV, including references (optional), copies of university transcripts and the names and telephone numbers of three confidential referees, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post by 30 August 2017.